Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Can't Sleep

It's now 5:00AM and I've been awake since about 2:30AM. Since I can't sleep I figured I would post another blog entry especially since Nate won't be up for another 30 minutes to an hour.

Why am I awake? I'm excited about today! A new friend will be coming over to discuss, shop for, and work on crafts including jewelry -what fun for a woman! Earlier my mind began racing about things such as what I'll be buying at Michael's Arts & Crafts, what needs to be done in the house before she comes over, etc.

I do want to mention that yesterday I went for CT scan of my pump. They got me in and out of there really quick, surprisingly! As we were leaving I glanced at the images from the test and it was obvious, even to me, that the pump is horribly out of place. Thankfully I have an appointment with the surgeon this Friday to discuss the scheduling of the surgery.

Some crappy news. While walking (yes, walking - isn't that great!) around the grocery store last week I managed to injure my right foot seriously enough that it's still in a great deal of pain now. To make matters worse I twisted my other ankle while getting in the shower yesterday so now I've got two "gimp" feet, as my step-mom would say. hehehehehe These injuries are thanks to the wonderful medical condition called Hypermobility Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome -woo hoo!

I could go on for much longer, but I won't because my blogging will turn into rambling and that's never a good thing.

Much love to all!
~Lisa

No comments: