Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Papa's Here & My Surgery is on it's Way

My Papa arrived in Maryland on Friday, December 5th - YAY!! I love it when he visits us. I'm so grateful that he is here. He's always such a big help to me and our household. Nathan and I appreciate Papa's help everytime he visits; he really is a godsend.

As I said before, Nathan is out of town until the 16th and my surgery is tomorrow. In the morning Papa will take me to the hospital at 8AM and I'll go into surgery at 10AM. The procedure itself should only take 30-60 minutes; after that I'll recover for a short time and then go home by that afternoon.

I will try to update this blog as soon as possible post-surgery. Considering I have to wear the binder for two weeks, I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to post again. Then again, it is a very basic surgery and the recovery time isn't expected to be that long.

1 comment: