Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Surgery Went Great!

The surgery couldn't have gone any smoother! It started and ended right on time and we left the hospital by 1:30PM! Last night was good because the numbing shots were still working, but due to the sodium IV they gave me my feet were more swollen than ever before and very painful.

This morning when I woke up the swelling in my feet had gone away but the incision hurt really bad because the area had started to swell just as the doctor expected. I took the anti-inflammatory that they prescribed and within an hour the pain was gone! YAY!

Although I'm feeling better than expected, I'm still going to take it easy today. I have a whole list of things I can work on while sitting down and relaxing.

1 comment:

Brook said...

I'm so glad it went well. Just don't push yourself and remember pops is there to help you with anything you need. Love you girl and wishing you a speedy recovery!

-Brook