Sunday, December 21, 2008

General Update

I must say once again that it is so nice to have Nathan home again. I know he really enjoyed his time in Louisiana and it was only two weeks, but it felt much longer and I missed him terribly!

Papa left on Saturday morning; it was sad for him to leave. Nate and I really enjoyed his company and all of his help while he was here. He even rearranged our living room for us saving me and especially Nathan, a ton of work! If you read this, thank you Papa!

My incision (from my surgery to tie down my pump) is healing much slower than I'd hoped and is still incredibly painful. I'll call the surgeon's office tomorrow to make a follow-up appointment and to ask about the slow healing and severe pain. To add to the annoyance, I have a rash that covers my entire belly! Part of it is from the adhesive from the tape holding down the bandage and the rest is from the binder I have to wear until Christmas Eve. My belly is covered in red, itchy bumps - SO annoying!

I also have to contact my primary doctor tomorrow because I've managed to sprain my right ankle and injure my left ankle too. Both feet are so swollen they feel like giant bruises if I walk or simply touch them.

When I get answers from my doctors, I'll be sure to post another update.

No comments: