Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nate's Home & I Can't Sleep

I'm so happy to have my awesome hubby home! Nate had been in Louisiana for two weeks, which felt like a month to me! When he's not with me it's like my right arm is missing. (I love you babe!) I'm relieved that he made it home safe. His flight was delayed due to bad weather and about five minutes after he landed it started to sleet and we had a brief ice storm. What timing!

It's 1:47AM and I can't sleep. This is nothing new. Lately I'm able to fall asleep quickly, but can't stay asleep and tend to get up for a couple hours around this time.

I know these blogs have been relatively boring lately, but my life isn't exactly filled with excitement. I'm hoping to start making these post more interesting, but I'm not sure how I'm going to do that. Just don't give up on us!

Much love and many hugs to all!

No comments: