Monday, December 1, 2008

Surgery Confirmed

My surgery was confirmed today for December 10th at 10AM. I'm supposed to arrive about an hour early and the surgery itself will only take an hour. I'm not sure about the recovery time, but I'll be able to come home that day.

Papa will be arriving on the 6th or 7th which is perfect! We'll be able to spend a couple days together before the surgery which will be really, really nice. He'll be staying until Nathan gets back on the 16th and maybe a few days longer...if we can convince him, that is!

Cards out the wah-zoo! I just sent out eight sympathy cards for the immediate family members of those that passed away last week. Now I'm working on my Christmas cards, which is a major undertaking. We have so many family members and friends on our card list that this will be a project that'll keep me busy until my surgery! To those that read this: If I have your mailing address, you'll probably get a card...LATE! hehehe

1 comment:

Brook said...

So you're all alone this week until pops gets there? If you need anything during that time, be sure to tell me. I don't mind making the drive to be sure you have everything you need. Even if it's something as simple as running out of tp, I'll be there!

-Brook